The Workhorse: Direct Digital Drive/Constant Spectral Resolution
- Connects to any computer via RS 232 or IEEE-488.
- Motorized slits
- Triple-grating turret allows high efficiency scanning across a board spectral range
- May be factory configured as a monochromator or spectrograph
- Scans in both directions and with Constant Spectral Resolution (CSR)
- Integrates with SP filter wheel for automaic filter switching.
- Suitable for fluorescence and absorption studies, detector characterization, thin film measurements, etc.
The Digikröm DK240 is a complete computer integrated solution. Easy to use commands control the triple grating turret, motorized slits, and optional motorized filter wheel for quick and easy sorting. Instrument mode can be set for constant spectral resolution (CSR), where the slit width is automatically modified to compensate in the change in dispersion with wavelength to maintain constant spectral bandpass.
Rugged cast construction, A-Thermal design, and SP direct grating drive make this unit the most repeatable and reliable in its class. Each instrument is calibrated and certified prior to delivery.
|Design||Czerny-Turner : standard Triple grating turrets|
|Reciprocal Dispersion||3.2nm/mm (with 1200g/mm grating)|
|Wavelength Drive||Worm and wheel with micro-processor control and anti-backlash gearing.
Bi-directional. Usable in positive or negative grating orders.
|Wavelength Precision||0.007nm (with 1200g/mm grating)|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.30nm standard (with 1200g/mm grating)|
|Scan Speed||1 to 1200nm/min (with 1200g/mm grating)|
|Stray Light||< 0.01% @220nm (Nal)|
|Slits||standard: Unilateral - computer controlled - curved entrance - straight exit
Width: 10µm - 3000µm
Height: 2mm - 20mm
|Max Resolution||0.12nm (with 1200g/mm grating)|
|Gratings||1 to 3 gratings (68 x 68mm standard) (68 x 84mm optional) must be purchased.
See DK gratings for more options
|Software||Demonstration control program and LabView driver included|
|Power||100 - 240V 50/60Hz 60W
220/230/240 50/60Hz @0.5A optional
|Interface||RS 232 standard|
- DKBS: Bi-lateral slits
See accessories for more options