Solution for mounting order sorting filters on a monochromator
- Connects to SP instruments including monochromators, light sources, and detectors
- Cost-effective method for order sorting
- Holds one 2.5mm thick filter and one 0.25" thick filter
- Can adapt a collimating/focusing lens
- Fast and easy filter changing
The AB202 was basically designed to install an order sorting filter that is needed to use with a monochromator. But also it can be used with any SP's instrument depending on the requirements. It can hold 2 filters with different thicknesses. The filter chamber has enough space so fast and easy filter changing is possible. The AB202 can accommodate a lens matching the f# of a monochromator to collimate the output lights or focus the collimated input light onto a detector.