Digikröm CM110 The Leader: Price, Performance, Versatility
- Compact size [5.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches]
- Connects to any computer via standard RS 232 interface
- Double grating turret allows for a broad spectral range coverage
- May be factory configured as a monochromator or a spectrograph
- Scans in both directions and nanometers, Ångstroms, microns, wavenumbers, or eV
- Change slits on the fly
- Monochromator may be factory configured for right angle or straight through beam path.
- Suitable for fluorescence, radiometry, process control, colorimetry, tunable filtering, and Raman spectroscopy, among others.
Single-piece base construction, direct grating drive, and anti-backlash gearing ensure this unit is rugged and stable enough for demanding applications. Loaded with SP Optics and able to hold two high-quality gratings, the CM110 is ideal for spectrometry in the UV to IR spectra. Each instrument is calibrated and certified before delivery and comes with easy-to-use software.
|Design||Czerny-Turner : Dual grating turrets|
|Beam Path||Straight through standard - right angle provided on request|
|Wavelength Drive||Worm and wheel with micro-processor control and anti-backlash gearing
Bi-directional. Usable in positive or negative grating orders
|Wavelength Precision||0.2nm (with 1200gv/mm grating)|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.2nm (with 1200gv/mm grating)|
|Slewing Speed||> 100nm/s|
Standard set includes: 0.125mm, 0.15mm, 0.30mm, 0.60mm, 1.20mm, & 2.4mm x 4.0mm
For other sizes, consult SP
|Band Pass||< 1nm (with 1200g/mm grating and 0.15mm slit pairs)|
|Gratings||1 to 2 gratings. (30 x 30mm) must be purchased
See CM gratings options page.
|Software||Demonstration control program and LabView driver included|
|Power||UL listed 110 / 220V power pack|
|Interface||standard: RS 232|
- Handheld control module with function keys and display for local control
See accessories for more options